While the Aquanett experience is anchored by the sound of ’80s metal bands like Bon Jovi and Whitesnake, don’t expect a run-of-the-mill club band that just stands in the corner. Quite the opposite – this is one of the most decadent and colorful tribute acts today!
Imagine Hollywood … the Sunset Strip … when bands like Motley Crue and GnR ruled the world. This is the scene Aquanett re-creates night after night. With a complement of lights, special effects and the full production of an ’80s rock concert is brought to life on your stage. It’s wild, flashy and full of the decadence that marked the ’80s. It’s the sound, the clothes, and of course, the hair…but most of all, it’s pure fun.
Seeing is believing, but know that Aquanett is truly an experience, unlike anything you have seen before…or at least since 1991!
- This show takes place at our DERRY location.
- All ages are welcome at this performance.
- Doors open at 7:00pm. The performance begins at 8:00pm and includes an intermission. We recommend arriving at 7:00pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in theater style rows facing our platform stage in our Vineyard Ballroom.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com.
Full bar will be available before and during the performance for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (DRINKS ONLY during the performance). We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 5:00pm.
Before the performance, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-5pm Wednesday-Sunday.