One of Boston’s best Holiday traditions, Ben Rudnick and Friends play Christmas and Chanukah songs with their trademark hip and humorous gusto! With countless awards to their credit, including SEVEN Parent’s Choice awards, their adventurous, high-energy blend of happy, upbeat acoustic music is guaranteed to entertain the entire family. The band’s formula of delivering interpretations of favorite, well-known songs combined with get-up-and-dance original tunes is a winner. Ben Rudnick and Friends make people happy, and that makes them happy. Share the cheer at this holiday event!
Family-friendly treats and full bar will be available for purchase before and during performance with hot chocolate, wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- This show takes place at our AMHERST location.
- All ages are welcome at this performance. Age 1 and under are Free.
- Doors open at 12:30pm. The performance begins at 1:00pm and includes an intermission. We recommend arriving at 12:30pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in our Great Room Ballroom. Seating is theater-style in rows facing our platform stage, with open floor space in front of the stage for kids to dance.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle. No proof of vaccination and no negative test required to attend.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com.
We recommend Brunch in the on-site restaurant The Bistro prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 11:00am.