At this show, Karen and Jim take you on a comedic journey through life in the suburbs using stand-up comedy, audience participation, and a crazy couples game show to make you forget about the stresses of daily life.
“Lawn & Disorder” is clean comedy that’s perfect for those who are looking for a fun night out filled with lots of laughter. So, make sure to get a babysitter for the little ones and bring Grammy with you, because you won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind show!
– Click the “EVENT DETAILS” tab for Venue / Registration Information –
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT:
- Dining: We recommend dining at our on-site Americus Restaurant after to the event; reservations are highly suggested for 5:00/5:30pm! Click here to make a reservation.
- Wine Tastings: Before the event, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room to taste a flight of LaBelle wines – no reservation required! Click here for our current hours.
- Golf & Mini-Golf: Play a round of golf at The Links golf course, or a round of mini-golf at Mini-Links prior to the event! Click here for additional information.
About the Comedians – Karen Morgan & Jim Colliton:
- Karen Morgan, a former trial attorney turned comedian, has taken the comedy world by storm! With three kids under three, Karen’s experiences propelled her to the finals of Nick at Nite’s Search for the Funniest Mom in America. Her DryBar Comedy special has over 2.8 million views on Facebook. With multiple appearances on Sirius XM Radio and AXS-TV’s Gotham Comedy Live, Karen’s comedic talent is not to be missed!
- Jim Colliton, a Boston suburban dad, has made a name for himself in the comedy scene with his relatable stories about fatherhood. After winning Ed McMahon’s “Next Big Star,” Jim has been featured on Comedy Central, NBC, Fox, and CBS. Jim’s newest DryBar Comedy special, “Please, Take the Lunch!” is a must-see!