This class by The Winemaker’s Kitchen Cooking with Wine Series is an interactive and fun cooking demonstration! Prepare for Fourth of July as you learn new recipes with wine paired and/or prepared with each item. You will enjoy a sample of each recipe, as well as three wines paired with the three recipes in the session. Amy LaBelle and one of our talented chefs will prepare each item for you to try as well as share tips for entertaining. You’ll also receive a recipe card for each item to take home!
• Greeting Cocktail: God Bless America Cocktail
• Chickpea salad with Homemade Green Goddess Vinaigrette
• Burger Bar with wide variety of Toppings
• Peaches and Cream Biscuits with Red Wine Reduction and Basil
Wine Pairings Served with each Recipe:
• Granite State Red
This class is suited for couples, singles, family, and friends as well as corporate colleagues. Space is limited; register early for best availability. Advance registration is required for all cooking classes. Registration closes 2 days before each class takes place.
- All ages are welcome to attend, though only ages 21+ may sample the wines.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle Winery. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at [email protected] or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected]
We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant after class! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 7:15pm.
Before your class, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-5pm Wednesday-Sunday.
Golf and Mini Golf:
All are welcome to come to LaBelle in the afternoon prior to the class for golf at The Links at LaBelle or to play mini golf. The Links is a premier nine-hole par 3 golf course. Mini Links is an 18-hole adventure mini-golf course, that features sand traps, rock formations, a waterfall and beautiful landscaping for players of all ages to enjoy.