This class by The Winemaker’s Kitchen Cooking with Wine Series is an interactive and fun cooking demonstration! Enjoy Beer-Inspired Oktoberfest samples as you learn fun recipes with wine paired and/or prepared with each item. You’ll enjoy a sample of each recipe, as well as wine pairings throughout the session. Amy LaBelle and one of our talented chefs will prepare each item for you to try as well as share tips for entertaining. You’ll also receive a recipe card for each item to take home!
- Bourbon and Honey Beer Cocktail
- Beer Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Beer Broth Chili using Chili Starter
- Beer Chocolate Cheesecake
This class is suited for couples, singles, family, and friends as well as corporate colleagues. Space is limited; register early for best availability. Advance registration is required for all cooking classes. Registration closes 2 days before each class takes place.
We recommend dining in The Bistro after to the class; reservations are suggested.
Click here to make a reservation online now!
- All ages are welcome to attend, though only ages 21+ may sample the wines.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at [email protected].
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected]
Do you love our Cooking with Wine classes? Our Multi-class Discount Ticket Booklet contains three (3) class tickets valued at $32.70 per voucher. By purchasing the booklet for $80, you save a total of $18 on three classes! Great for those who love to attend these classes year round, and they make a great gift too!
Click here to purchase Ticket Booklets on our website. They can also be purchased in our Tasting Room in Amherst or in The LaBelle Market in Derry.
If you’d like to register for class using a multi-class booklet, just select the Pre-Paid Booklet Voucher option when registering online and present your ticket voucher at the door when you arrive for class.