Table reservations on this page are for a 3:00pm seating at our DERRY location.
Click here if you would like a different Seating Time or the Brunch at the LaBelle Amherst location instead.
Easter Brunch Grand Buffet Menu:
- You will be greeted with your choice of Sparkling Wine (21+) or juice before enjoying our sumptuous brunch buffet
- Mimosa Bar ~ sparkling wine with assorted fresh fruit juices and fresh fruits (one glass included with each adult ticket, for 21+)
- Doughnut Station ~ interactive Design-A-Doughnut station
- Fruit and Bread Displays ~ Fresh fruit display, muffins, scones, danishes, croissants, breads and jams
- Breakfast Items ~ Bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, home fries, cheese blintz
- Waffle Station ~ Belgian waffles, strawberries, blueberries, syrup, whipped cream
- Omelet Station ~ Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham cheddar jack, feta, onions, peppers, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms
- Carving Stations ~ Ham, pineapple chutney, prime rib, aus jus, horseradish cream
- Lunch Items ~ Chicken LaBelle, Baked Haddock, Vegetable Pasta Primavera, fresh vegetables, roasted potatoes
- Salad Stations ~ Garden salad, panzanella, caprese salad, smoked salmon, capers, onions, eggs, sour cream, bagel chips
- Desserts ~ Chocolate cake, cheese cake, carrot cake, pot de creme, mini cannoli, chocolate cover strawberries
- Drinks ~ Orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, coffee, decaf coffee, tea
- Full bar will be available throughout brunch for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
About this Event:
~ Reservation Deposit is Final and Non-Refundable and may not be transferred to another event. Deposit may only be transferred to another seating time or location for the 2023 Easter buffet, and no transfers of any kind are permitted after 3/29/23 (10 days prior).
~ The buffet will include labeled options that accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions.
~ You will be seated with your party at round tables in our Vineyard Ballroom and Americus Restaurant.
~ Please bring a stroller or booster for children ages 2 and under, as we cannot guarantee sufficient highchairs.
~ Reservation ticket is electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the reservation ticket is the representative for your entire party; each person does not need their own ticket.
~ If you would also like to be seated with those from another online order, please enter their names during checkout.
~ Contact our team with any questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.