Hailed as the most authentic Fleetwood Mac tribute band in the U.S., Fleetwood Macked brings your favorite songs such as “Go Your Own Way”, “Don’t Stop”, “Rhiannnon” and “Landslide” to the stage. Fleetwood Macked performances bring audiences to their feet and bring you back to the heyday and most popular line-up of the great Fleetwood Mac.
Much of the performance realism comes from this band’s history. Husband and wife musical team Hillary and Michael (Stevie and Lindsey ) and friends Cecile “Cc Keyz”, Jay and Phil (Christine, John and Mick), made great music together in various incarnations and finally all came together with their mutual love of Fleetwood Mac. All the members of Fleetwood Macked are and have always been professional, touring Rock musicians, which also adds to the authenticity of the sound of the band. Fleetwood Macked live brings the passion, depth, heart and the musicianship Fleetwood Mac’s music requires.
- This show takes place at our DERRY location.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. The performance begins at 7:30pm and includes an intermission. We recommend arriving at 6:30pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in our Vineyard Ballroom. Seating is theater-style in rows facing our platform stage.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle. No proof of vaccination and no negative test required to attend.
- All ages are welcome at this performance.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at [email protected] or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected].
Full bar will be available before and during the performance for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (DRINKS ONLY during the performance). We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 5:00pm.
Before the performance, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-6pm on all performance days.
Golf and Mini Golf:
All are welcome to come to LaBelle in the afternoon prior to the performance for golf at The Links at LaBelle or to play mini golf. The Links is a premier nine-hole par 3 golf course. Mini Links is an 18-hole adventure mini-golf course, that features sand traps, rock formations, a waterfall and beautiful landscaping for players of all ages to enjoy.