Our 2022 Camp Sessions run in July and August, and every day of camp will be packed with golf, mini golf and fun outdoor games such as frisbee golf, played on our fairway.
Enrollment includes snack and lunch from the LaBelle Market each day.
Choose from Four Weeks of Camp:
There are four individual weeks of camp in 2022. Camp is held Monday-Thursday, 9am-12:30pm.
Campers can register for one or more weeks:
Week 1 – July 11-14
Week 2 – July 18-21
Week 3 – August 1-4
Week 4 – August 8-11
What families are saying about Jr Golf Camp:
“Our son is having so much fun! He comes home talking about all the fun with the coaches… it’s great to hear the shenanigans and fun they are having! He wants to go another week! Thanks for the fun these kids are having! Keep up the great work!”
12:30pm: Campers are picked up from the Tent next to the Mini Links
- Morning Snack of homemade muffins from the LaBelle Market
- Lunch of sandwich, fruit, chips, cookies, lemonade provided from the LaBelle Market. Lunch is eaten under the event tent next to our mini golf course.
About our Golf Pro:
Michael Gravelese has developed a love of golf with over 15 years of experience and currently as an apprentice in the PGA PGM program. Last year alone, he booked 300+ hours of private teaching lessons from children and juniors to adults and seniors of all experience levels at courses around the New England area. In addition, he actively participates in the New England PGA tour. Michael specializes in youth programs and helping to instill a love of golf at every age and in every student. When he’s not playing golf, Michael is a coach with the Salem High School basketball program. He looks forward to working with everyone at the Links at Labelle golf camp this summer!
What to Bring to Camp:
- Golf equipment for the main course
- Sunscreen (please pre-apply)
- Bug spray (please pre-apply)
- Baseball cap and/or Sunglasses
- Refillable Water bottle
If a day of camp is canceled due to weather, the rain day will be rescheduled to the Friday of that week.
- Camp is for ages 8-14
- Bring your own Golf equipment for playing on the main course.
When registering for camp, please include information about camper’s food allergies.
- Camp Registration ends on the Monday before each camp session.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle. No proof of vaccination and no negative test required to attend.
- To register for camp with a LaBelle Gift Card, please email us at [email protected] or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected].