Join Instructor Kelli Wright from Just Wright by Kelli as she breaks things down and teaches you the basics of cookie decorating in an easy and fun way. No past experience needed; just bring a positive attitude!
This Class Will Include:
- Discussions around baking a basic sugar cookie recipe and royal icing mixing tips and tricks.
- How to outline and flood a cookie to create your smooth canvas.
- Hands-on instruction on how to pipe your designs with royal icing, practice sheets included.
- Step-by-step hands-on instruction in decorating your themed sugar cookie set.
- Morning refreshments served during class of LaBelle blended coffee, decaf and assorted teas with fresh donuts topped with chef’s choice of seasonal toppings and glazes.
All materials needed for the cookie decorating are included in the registration, and each guest takes home their six decorated cookies at the end of class! (Actual cookie design and colors may differ from what is shown)
This class is great for couples, singles, families, friends, and corporate colleagues. Get your tickets early before they sell out! Click here to learn more about Kelly Wright.
– Click “Event Details” tab for Registration / Venue Information –
Make the Most of Your Visit:
Registration & Venue Details:
- This class is recommended for Ages 10 and up only, due to its duration and the detail involved in the craft.
- The Sugar Cookies in this class are nut free, but are not created in a nut free kitchen. The cookies in this class are not Gluten Free.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending.
- Tickets purchased together will be seated together. If you would also like to be seated with those from another online order, please enter their names in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.
- Registration cut off is 7 days prior to class (for ordering of materials). No cancelations permitted after the cut off.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com
- All Ticket purchases are Non-Refundable.
- Value of Tickets may be transferred to another LaBelle Public Event up until 10 days prior to this event. No transfers are permitted within 10 days prior to the event.
- Tickets may be used by someone else if you cannot attend.
Date: December 02, 2023
Start time: 10:00 a.m. EST
End time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: LaBelle Winery - Amherst 345 Route 101 Amherst, NH 03031
Phone: 603-672-9898 ext 113