This Holiday Pops concert combines classical and popular seasonal favorites to put you in the holiday mood! The performance features a select group of talented members of the NH Philharmonic. The first half of the concert will feature a Brass Quintet, and the second half (after intermission) will feature a String Quartet. The entire performance will showcase the Holiday Pops music that is performed annually by the NH Philharmonic. This concert is great for all ages and is always an audience favorite!
The performance begins at 4:00pm and doors open for general admission seating at 3:30pm.
Family-friendly treats and full bar will be available for purchase before and during performance with hot chocolate, wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- This show takes place at our DERRY location.
- All ages are welcome at this performance. Ages 3 and under are Free.
- Doors open at 3:30pm. The performance begins at 4:00pm, includes an intermission and ends about 5:45pm. We recommend arriving at 3:30pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in our Vineyard Ballroom. Seating is theater-style in rows facing our platform stage, with open floor space in front of the stage for kids to dance.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle. No proof of vaccination and no negative test required to attend.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com.
Visit the Light Show after this concert! Boasting more than 200,000 lights, our second annual light show is bigger, brighter and better than ever! Escape the holiday madness and enjoy a leisurely stroll through our festive lights displays. You’ll make wonderful holiday memories and create a fun, new annual tradition.
We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant for dinner after the concert! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 6:30pm if you plan to attend LaBelle Lights between the concert and dinner. If going directly to dinner after the concert, we recommend a reservation of 6:00pm.
Before the concert, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-5pm Wednesday – Sunday.