Jimmy Dunn is an actor and stand-up comedian from Boston, who recently co-starred on the CBS comedy “The McCarthys” as Sean McCarthy. He got his start in the comedy world telling jokes at a bar in Gloucester, Massachusetts, where he was paid in beer and fried clams. Since then, Jimmy has gone on to perform at some of the comedy industry’s most prestigious events, including Denis Leary’s Comics Come Home, Montreal’s International Just For Laughs Comedy Festival, the Late Show with David Letterman, CONAN, and Comics Come Home with Denis Leary.
Boston Sports fans know Jimmy from his many appearances on NESN, (The New England Sports Network). He was the co-host of Fan Attic, a classic sports highlight show for the Bruins and Red Sox, and wrote and hosted The Traveling Fan segments on the Red Sox Pre-game Show. He was also the wise-cracking voice of Sox Appeal, the Emmy award winning dating game show that took place inside Boston’s Fenway Park.
When home in New England, Jimmy co-hosts the “Two Boston Guys Whack Up a Pie” podcast with his friend and fellow Boston comedian, Tony V.
- This show takes place at our DERRY location.
- This performance recommended for ages 18+ due to mature humor.
- Doors open at 7:00pm. The performance begins at 8:00pm and does not include an intermission. We recommend arriving at 7:00pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in theater style rows facing our platform stage in our Vineyard Ballroom.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com.
Full bar will be available before and during the performance for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (DRINKS ONLY during the performance). We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 5:00pm.
Before the performance, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-5pm Wednesday-Sunday.