Calling all Parrotheads, No Shoes Nation and the Zamily! This is the ultimate beach party tribute to Jimmy Buffet, Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere so Let’s Raise ‘Em Up and sing along!
Based on Long Island, NY, Jimmy Kenny and the Pirate Beach Band have been celebrating the beach country sounds of Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band, up and down the Northeast coast, from Maine to Maryland, for 12 years, providing a wonderful mix of their popular sing-along hits and feel good, easy living vibes! If you like your toes in the sand, wasting away with a margarita or a cold beer on a Friday night, then you’ll love having a great time with the Jimmy Kenny Band!
- All Ticket purchases are Non-Refundable. Value of Tickets may be transferred to another LaBelle Public Event up until 10 days prior to this event. No transfers are permitted within 10 days prior to the event. Tickets may be used by someone else if you cannot attend
- This show takes place at our DERRY location. All ages are welcome at this performance.
- Doors open at 7:00pm. The performance begins at 8:00pm and includes an intermission. We recommend arriving at 7:00pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in theater style rows facing our platform stage in our Vineyard Ballroom.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- Contact our team with any questions at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
Full bar will be available before and during the performance for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (DRINKS ONLY during the performance). We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 5:00pm.
Before the performance, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry to taste a flight of LaBelle wines. This gorgeous tasting room just opened to the public in May 2022, and is open for Tastings from 12pm-5pm Wednesday-Sunday.
Click here to learn about our new Tasting Room at LaBelle in Derry!