Join us to dine in our Great Room for a festive luncheon surrounded by beautiful holiday decor, and accompanied by a screening of the “The Polar Express” film on our large projector. There will be a special visit from Santa Claus for a live reading of “The Polar Express” and children may take photos with Santa Claus. Each child will also receive their own official Polar Express train ticket and Silver Bell!
The Luncheon Menu is pre-set for adults and children and will be served at your table. Holiday-inspired cocktails for adults & themed non-alcoholic beverages for children will also be available for purchase!
This event takes place in our AMHERST, NH location on December 10th. If you prefer a different date or our Derry, NH location please click here.
– Click the “EVENT DETAILS” tab for all Important Event Information –
Complimentary Drinks for all Attendees: Orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, hot chocolate, LaBelle Custom Blend Hot Coffee, Decaf and Tea.
- Themed Cocktails & Mocktails are also available for purchase.
- First Course: Seasonal Greens Salad served with House-Made Dressing and House-Made Rolls with Vermont Butter.
- Main Course: Seared Boneless Chicken Breast Rubbed with Winemakers Kitchen Poultry Seasoning, Seyval Blanc Wine Cream Sauce, and Chef-Selected Seasonal Starch and Vegetable.
- OR – Four Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce (Vegetarian Option)
For Children (ages 2-10):
- First Course: Fruit salad and House-Made Rolls with Vermont Butter.
- Main Course: Four Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce (served separately)