“Satisfaction/The International Rolling Stones Tribute Show” is the international touring tribute show to the World’s Greatest Rock & Roll Band. This Billboard & Pollstar highly rated show are entering their 20th year in production with over 4000 performances listed to their credit. Their client list include the nation’s top casinos, performing arts centers, music halls and corporate clients. Performing up to 150 shows a year, this highly acclaimed production showcases the most authentic cast & costuming of its kind. The likes of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and cast bring a colorful performance to over 50 years of classic hits.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. The performance begins at 7:30pm and includes an intermission. We recommend arriving at 6:30pm with your entire party if you have a strong preference for your seating location.
- This event has unassigned, open seating in our Vineyard Ballroom. Seating is theater-style in rows facing our platform stage.
- Face masks are optional and at your discretion while at LaBelle. No proof of vaccination and no negative test required to attend.
- All ages are welcome at this performance.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending, if you would like to give tickets as a gift.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at [email protected] or call 603-672-9898 ext 113.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected].
Full bar will be available before and during the performance for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (DRINKS ONLY during the performance). We recommend dining in the on-site LaBelle Americus restaurant prior to the show! We strongly suggest making a reservation in advance, with a recommended reservation time of 5:00pm.
What is a visit to LaBelle without tasting our delicious wines? Wine is available during the performance, as well as during dinner at our Americus Restaurant, but you can also join us to taste a flight of wines at our newly constructed Tasting Room next to the vineyard at LaBelle in Derry.
Golf and Mini Golf:
All are welcome to come to LaBelle in the afternoon prior to the performance for golf at The Links at LaBelle or to play mini golf. The Links is a premier nine-hole par 3 golf course. Mini Links is an 18-hole adventure mini-golf course, that features sand traps, rock formations, a waterfall and beautiful landscaping for players of all ages to enjoy.