At this event brought to you by The Winemaker’s Kitchen Instructional Cooking Class Series, you will sample different Thanksgiving recipes, each perfectly paired with a taste of LaBelle Wine – making it a truly unique culinary experience!
During the event, our talented chefs will demonstrate the cooking process of each item in front of you and share helpful tips and tricks along the way. You’ll also receive a recipe card for each item to recreate the dishes at home!
This class is perfect for couples, singles, family, and friends, as well as colleagues looking for a unique corporate bonding experience. Limited seats are available, so don’t wait until it’s too late!
- Wine Pairings: LaBelle Cranberry, LaBelle Cranberry Riesling, LaBelle Riesling
- Greeting Cocktail: Cranberry Cosmo
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Apricot Sage Stuffing
- LaBelle Riesling Turkey Gravy
- Buttery Flaky Pie Crust
- Discussion & demonstration on wet vs. dry-brining Turkey
– Click “EVENT DETAILS” for Venue / Registration Information –
Make the Most of Your Visit:
- Dine at Americus: We recommend dining at our Americus Restaurant after to the event; reservations are highly suggested!
- Wine Tastings: Before the event, visit our newly constructed Tasting Room to taste a flight of LaBelle wines – no reservation required!
Venue & Registration Details:
- This event takes place within our Harvest Room at LaBelle Winery in Derry, NH.
- Tickets purchased together will be seated together. If you would also like to be seated with those from another online order, please enter their names in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.
- All ages are welcome to attend, though only ages 21+ may sample the wines.
- Please notify us during check out of any food allergies or restrictions; in some cases menu substitutions may not be possible. Please reach out to our Ticketing Team if you have questions about the menu.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@LaBelleWinery.com
- All Ticket purchases are Non-Refundable.
- Value of Tickets may be transferred to another LaBelle Public Event up until 10 days prior to this event. No transfers are permitted within 10 days prior to the event.
- Tickets may be used by someone else if you cannot attend.
Discounted Multi-class Ticket Booklets:
Do you love our Cooking with Wine classes? Our Multi-class Discount Ticket Booklet contains three (3) class tickets and saves you over $16! This booklet is great for those who love to attend these classes year round, and they make a great gift too!
Click here to purchase Ticket Booklets on our website. They can also be purchased in our Tasting Room in Amherst or in The LaBelle Market in Derry.
Date: November 08, 2023
Start time: 06:00 p.m. EDT
End time: 07:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: LaBelle Winery - Derry 14 Route 111 Derry, NH 03038
Phone: 603-672-9898 ext 113