Have you ever wondered how the wine in your glass starts as grapes in the vineyard? Join Wine Educator & Sommelier Marie King and Vineyard Manager Josh Boisvert on a fun and educational walk through LaBelle Winery’s vineyard in Amherst. You’ll taste four LaBelle wines throughout the session! Discover the 6 varietals we grow and why we chose them to make our New Hampshire wine. Learn more about the vines themselves and the current season of the vineyard.
No previous knowledge required, just curiosity and a desire to drink wine among the vines!
This event is the Second in our four-event series, Walks in the Vineyard, which takes place between May and October. At each event, you’ll learn more about the growth pattern of the vines and the seasonal stages every vine goes through; focusing on veraison to post harvest.
You are welcome to attend one or all of these four events. Attendance at previous sessions is not necessary!
- This tour takes place entirely outdoors, walking across the majority of our property with slight hilly inclines/declines.
- Please wear shoes you’re comfortable walking in, and light layers to keep you comfortable, sunscreen, etc.
- All ages are welcome to attend, though only ages 21+ may sample the wines.
- Tickets are electronic and will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase online. The name on the ticket does not need to match the name of the person attending.
- To purchase tickets with a Gift Card, please email us at [email protected].
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred to another event, but they may be transferred to another person. Contact our Team with questions at [email protected]
We recommend dining in The Bistro restaurant for Brunch or Lunch prior to, or after, this event. We suggest making a reservation in advance.
Click here to make a dining reservation now!