Performances at LaBELLE WINERY
Attending a Performance at LaBelle Winery? Here you’ll find quick answers to common questions, and all other essential information to make your experience at our Amherst & Derry venues seamless and enjoyable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT LABELLE WINERY PERFORMANCES
Where do LaBelle Winery performances take place?
- Amherst: Performances at LaBelle Winery in Amherst, NH take place within our Great Room event space. Click here to view photos of past performances in Amherst.
- Derry: Performances at LaBelle Winery in Derry, NH take place within our Vineyard Ballroom event space. Click here to view photos of past performances in Derry.
What are the seating arrangements like for performances?
Performances at LaBelle Winery are set-up theater-style, with unassigned chairs facing the main stage. Limited, standing high-tops are also available, as well as open space around the room for those who would like to dance!
What Dining options are available at your venue?
- The Bistro: Prior to the show, we recommend dining at our on-site Bistro restaurant! We strongly suggest making a reservation with a recommended time of 5:30pm. Click here to make a reservation.
- Americus Restaurant: Prior to the show, we recommend dining at our on-site Americus restaurant! We strongly suggest making a reservation with a recommended time of 5:30pm. Click here to make a reservation.
- The LaBelle Market: The LaBelle Market offers various grab-and-go food & beverage options such as sandwiches, salads, pastries, and more!
What is the timing of Performances? When should I arrive?
The event doors open at 7:15pm, and performances begin at 8:00pm. If you have a strong preference of where you would like to sit, we do recommend arriving at 7:15pm when the doors open.
*Performance times may slightly vary, please always double check the event page for correct timing.
Do you serve food & beverages within the Event Space?
A Full Bar will be available before and during performances for purchase of wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (Drinks Only- No food is served within the event space). We accept cash & card payments at the bar.
What happens if I can’t attend the event I purchased tickets for? Do you have a Cancellation Policy?
Here is our Cancellation Policy for all LaBelle Winery Public Events:
- All Ticket purchases are Final and Non-Refundable.
- The value of your tickets may be transferred to a different LaBelle Public Event up until 10 days prior of your original event date.
- No transfers are permitted within 10 days of the original event date.
- Tickets may be used by someone else if you cannot attend.
For additional questions about our cancellation policy or to request a ticket transfer, please email us at Tickets@ExperienceLaBelle.com
When I purchase performance tickets online, how do I receive them?
The tickets you purchase will be emailed to you immediately, and you will receive them as digital QR codes. Please save the QR code tickets to your records to show at the door upon arrival. You may either print out the QR code tickets, or save them on your smartphone.
I can’t find my performance tickets, what do I do?
Please email us at Tickets@ExperienceLaBelle.com and our team will be able to re-send you the QR code tickets to your email address.
Can I purchase performance tickets at the door?
Tickets can be purchased at the door on the day-of the event. However, purchasing tickets online prior to the event is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED since most performances sell out ahead of time. If we are at capacity for the event, we will be unable to sell you a ticket at the door.
I have special accessibility needs; Can you accommodate me?
Yes! Our event spaces are handicap accessible, with ample handicapped parking spaces available on-site.
If you need special seating accommodations, please contact us ahead of time to inform us of your request, and we will assist you further! Please email us at Tickets@ExperienceLaBelle.com , or call us at 603-672-9898 ext. 113.
I want to purchase my event tickets with a LaBelle Winery gift card, how do I do that?
To purchase tickets with a LaBelle Winery Gift Card, please email us at Tickets@ExperienceLaBelle.com , and our team will be able to assist you further!
Do you sell VIP tickets with special seating perks?
Vineyard Club Members get reserved, priority seating at all public events as well as exclusive insider knowledge of the Vineyard, Winery production, invites to exclusive member events, and more!
To become a member, and see all of the special perks of the Vineyard Club, click here.
Still Not Finding Your Answer?
If you didn’t find the answers to your questions regarding performances at LaBelle Winery, our team will be able to assist you further!
To contact our Public Events team, email us at Tickets@ExperienceLaBelle.com , or call us at 603-672-9898 ext. 113.
Disclaimer: Details on this FAQ page are subject to change at any time based on our discretion, with updates made as needed.
Scroll through to see some of the past performances that have taken place in our Great Room at LaBelle Winery Amherst!