LaBelle Winery News
WATCH: 4,083 Days to Success: The Story of a Lawyer Turned Winemaker With Amy LaBelle of LaBelle Winery
In this episode of the Legends Behind the Craft podcast, Amy LaBelle, Founder and Winemaker at LaBelle Winery, joins Drew Thomas Hendricks and Bianca Harmon. Amy shares how and why she transitioned from the world of law to the winemaking industry. She also talks about the importance of putting in the hours, doing the work, and staying determined when pursuing your passion.
Owning a winery is a good business idea, but the beverage space is a tough industry to break into. It requires large investments of time and money…and a ton of patience and determination.
It took Amy LaBelle more than 4,000 days from the moment she decided to pursue winemaking to the day she opened the doors of her first flagship property. She started her winemaking journey by creating a gallon of blueberry wine in her Boston apartment. Today, she owns an award-winning brand that offers some of the finest wines and experiences in New Hampshire.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn on this podcast:
- The epiphany moment that ignited Amy LaBelle‘s passion for winemaking
- Why it took Amy 4,083 days to open the doors of her flagship property
- What is it like producing wine and growing grapes in New Hampshire?
- The varieties on Amy‘s property and her three unique culinary wines
- Amy talks about The Winemaker’s Kitchen of LaBelle Winery
- The events and experiences offered by LaBelle Winery
- LaBelle Winery’s recent rebranding initiatives
- Amy highlights the value of giving wines from other regions a chance