With special invitations to harvesting, celebrations, receptions, networking opportunities, and workshops; being a part of the Vineyard Club at LaBelle Winery is a way to get involved with your community and your region. LaBelle Winery strives to bring our community together with health, wellness and education and you see it first hand as a Vineyard Club Member.
- Your very own grapevine, tagged with your name or message
- Periodic updates on the health and happenings in The Vineyard at LaBelle Winery in an exclusive members-only newsletter
- Annual Vineyard Club cocktail reception with the Winemaker, Cellar Master, and Vineyard Manager
- First-invites and discounts to select LaBelle Winery events (when available)
- Ad-hoc invitations to Bank of New Hampshire Pavillion concerts (when available and on a first come – first served basis)
- Two complimentary admissions (yourself and a guest) to Harvest Day Festivities
- Two complimentary tickets (yourself and a guest) to our Harvest Day Celebration following Harvest Day
- Six complimentary wine tastes (or more, depending on your subscription)
- Member certificate (sent via email)
- Priority seating at LaBelle Hosted Events
The fees are as shown on this website page. payment in no way constitutes a purchase of or confers ownership in the vine. LaBelle Winery reserves the right to change the subscription fees at any time. LaBelle Winery will retain full control over all the vines, the land, the grapes and the wine produced. Adoption of a vine does not confer any rights over the vine.